Boulder Opal Butterfly Wing Earrings
- Australian Boulder Opal and Sterling Silver - 1.75" Long
- Inspired by the wings of a butterfly these earrings highlight gorgeous and unique Australian Boulder Opals. The stunning colors vary in the light and there is a wonderful glow to these special beauties. They pair wonderfully with the Sugilite Shield of Light Talisman Necklace.
- 1.75" long & .75" at the widest point
- Australian Boulder Opal
- Opal cut by miner and lapidary artist Dean Ball out of Australia
- Sterling Silver hand forged and stamped components
- 20 guage handmade Sterling ear wires
- Satin finish
- These are not heavy earrings, but do have a bit of weight due to the size of the stones. The back of the sterling setting is open taking away some of the weight and shows that back of the stone.
- One of a kind