LOVED Dog Tag #3 Discounted due to imperfections
- Natural Southwest Turquoise and Sterling Silver
- A beautiful, big blue green Turquoise stone cut by my Dad in the late 70's from rough material purchased by my Grandparents in the late 60's is set in Sterling Silver surrounded by subtle stamp work and a strong jump ring that will stand the test of time on your beloved four legged family member. On the back I stamped the word LOVED. I used mine along with another tag that had my dog, Juniper's name address and phone number (see how I attached Junipers tag in the photo section). This beauty serves to be a beautiful adornment for your pet that is very LOVED.
This beauty is HEAVILY discounted as I accidentally put a small saw mark in the bezel while sawing out the jump ring. The second imperfection is that the stone moves a tiny bit in its setting, but it is barely noticable and the stone is still held strong in the bezel and will NOT come out. You would probably would never notice it if I did not mention it here.
- Natural Southwest Turquoise cut by my Dad in the early 70's
- Large 23 carat stone
- Sterling Silver components
- Satin finish
- Tag measures 1.25" at its widest point and 1.25" from the top of the jump ring to the bottom of the setting
- One of a kind