Royston Butterfly Wings
- Royton Turquoise, Sterling Silver, 14KT Gold-fill
- Inspired by the wings of a butterfly that often pollinates our perennial and veggie gardens in the Spring and Summer, these earrings highlight gorgeous green blue Turquoise stones. Unique gold ear wires highlight the golden matrix that weaves within the stones.
- 1.81" long & .69" at the widest point
- Natural Royston Turquoise (Nevada mine)
- Turquoise cut by lapidary artist Steven Smith out of Colorado
- Sterling Silver hand forged and stamped components
- 14KT Gold hand made ear wires
- Satin finish
*** The stones have more of a light green tone than the blue that is shown in the photographs.
- One of a kind