Wild Iris Necklace
- Blue Chalcedony, Green Tourmaline, Sterling Silver, 14KT Gold
- Inspired by a mountain meadow filled with Rocky Mountain Iris, a soothing blue chalcedony stone is paired with a soft green tourmaline mimicking the colors of the Iris. Three gold balls and stamp work surround the stones bringning the pendant together. The chain can be worn from 18"-22" long making this piece very versitile. It is perfectly imperfect. This piece pairs beautifully with the Wild Iris Earrings as well as the Chaceldony Butterfly Earrings.
- Blue Chalcedony and Green Tourmaline
- Chalcedony cut by Lew Wackler out of Colorado
- Pendant hangs 2.25 inches from chain
- Pendant measures .94 inch at its widest point.
- 14K Gold balls
- Sterling Silver hand made components
- Satin finish
-Sterling SIlver chain with handmade clasp that can be worn at 18", 20" and 22" lengths.
- One of a kind
- Due to an inconsistensy with the three gold balls I have discounted this piece considerably.