Tourmaline Jelly Earrings
- Bi-Color Tourmaline and Sterling Silver - 1" long
- Beautiful slices of Bi-Color Tourmaline are set in Sterling surrounded with subltle stampwork and hang upon handmade earwires. Inspired by Moon Jellyfish that I saw while paddling boarding on the Monterey Bay. There is a tiny heart in one of the pink centers of the stones and a thin line of beautiful blue on the outside of the stones. Natural internal fractures add to the beauty of the stones. While setting one of the stones, a tiny piece of the top of the stone cracked off, so these beauties are heavily discounted. Barely visible to the eye, I could not capture a photo of it.
- 1" inch long and .69 inches wide at the widest point
- Bi-Color Tourmaline slices (Brazil)
- Sterling Silver Components
- 20 guage Sterling Silver ear wire, hand made
- One of a kind